Many vape shops don’t set up their loyalty programs properly.
Furthermore, many shop owners miss out on opportunities to drive important customer behavior with their loyalty rewards points.
This post will serve as a great resource for vape shop owners that need help with their loyalty program, whether they are just beginning or trying to grow.
Age verification is profoundly important for the survival of the brick and mortar vape shop. Every vape shop owner, manager and employee needs to make an effort to educate sales reps on proper age verification.
The FDA has certain rules that a vape shop must follow, but your local state and county governments can also have specific rules and requirements.
This post will serve as a free guide to all the resources available to vape shops to help curb youth access to vape products, and as a guide to how you can protect your shop from Civil Monetary Penalties that State and Federal governments can impose.
This is a fun post because I like fun things…
Taken from this awesome Reddit thread, and some of my own, these websites are not well known but could change your life!
- draw.io – Free flowchart maker, better than most paid versions
- FontSquirrel.com – Free fonts
- noisli.com – Custom white noise generator for concentration
- live-counter.com/m/bill-gates-money-counter – Inspiration (or envy?) delivered in a continuous counter of Bill Gates’ growing fortune.
- Canva.com – Free online graphic design (I use this almost every day)
- tineye.com – Reverse image lookup search engine (better than Google images…)
- thistothat.com – What glue should you use to stick two different things together? Find out here.
- haveibeenpwned.com – Find out if your email has been involved in any major data leak
- noexcuselist.com – Curated list on how to learn nearly anything.
- html5zombo.com – Get your best friend really high and send them to this site
- atlasobscura.com – find really cool, but unknown landmarks all around the world. Your hometown may be more interesting than you think!
- pointerpointer.com – Get your mom really high and send her to this site
- Charitynavigator.org – You can search up a charity and see whether or not it actually does a good job of what it says it does
- camelcamelcamel.com – Amazon price tracker, lets you know how the price of something has changed over time.
- thewirecutter.com – The absolute best gear review site ever
- erowid.org – A great place to look up pretty much any plant or chemical that has a psycho-active or medicinal effect.
- wetransfer.com – An easy way to send smaller programs or zip/rar files to people. like a paste bin but for anything small enough to fit. easier to use than google drive.
- fmovies -pretty much every show or movie you can imagine with decent quality
If you manufacture, sell or advertise ENDS products, the FDA requires you to display a health warning on the product packaging or marketing material. The good news is that the FDA has granted a one-month grace period to ENDS companies who haven’t made the required change yet. You had until September 10, 2018 to get the imagery in place and avoid a potential fine.
When the FDA issued its ENDS deeming regulations in 2016, the agency brought ENDS products under the same regulatory umbrella as other tobacco products. Unless someone successfully challenges the FDA’s legal right to regulate ENDS systems under the provisions of the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act of 2009, manufacturers and retailers of ENDS products must now abide by the same regulations as makers and sellers of tobacco products.
Have you submitted your comment to the FDA regarding flavored tobacco products yet? Have your customers?
If not, send this blog post to them so they can understand why it’s so important and how to submit a good comment.
There are many different things you can do as a business to improve your exposure, sales, and customer experience. Ecommerce is a key area of modern business and to truly succeed you have to seriously consider this type of retail method.
The internet has evolved greatly since its creation and most businesses now have an online store. By having a company website and online store you have the potential to appeal to a much wider audience, and your vape products are also available for your customers viewing 24/7. This article looks at one particular online store platform that could potentially transform your business – Shopify.
In a demoralizing blow to the San Francisco tobacco harm reduction fight, the San Francisco flavored tobacco ban known as Proposition E passes with almost 70% in favor. San Francisco has chosen to let their small businesses fail and leave their cigarette addicted citizens with fewer options.
Vape shops and eliquid companies want so badly to tell the truth about vaping – that it can help you quit smoking.
Unfortunately, there are laws that prevent us from using “health claims” and “cessation claims”. For instance, we cannot say “vaping is safer than smoking”, or that “vaping will help you quit smoking”. Even though we know in our hearts it’s true, we can get in a lot of legal trouble for doing so.