Legal Services for E-Liquid Manufacturers – Your E-Liquid Lawyer
There is no doubt that the FDA decision will affect your business. If you currently manufacture
e-liquids or plan to start an e-liquid brand, we strongly advise you to protect yourself by being
proactive by hiring a vape industry lawyer.
One of the benefits of being a part of the VapeMentors community is our relationship with
leading FDA law firm Keller and Heckman LLP, based in Washington DC. VapeMentors works specifically with Azim Chowdhury, a nationally recognized e-cigarette lawyer and expert in vaporizer industry law. Azim spearheaded the vape industry practice at Keller and Heckman and represents many e-liquid manufacturers and other vape space businesses and associations.
For more information, contact Azim at email@example.com and mention your relationship with VapeMentors for a discount on legal fees.
Keller and Heckman offer many different vape industry law services that can be customized to your specific needs
- Warning language for vape and e-liquid product labels and vape websites to ensure compliance with federal and state laws
- Ways to protect your website and products from being purchased by minors, include
- Pending federal FDA requirements for retail-only vape shops
- Understanding permissible marketing claims (i.e., smoking cessation or “modified risk” claims are disallowed)
- Good e-liquid manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Adherence to vape and e-liquid product labeling requirements (beyond warning language) under the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act
- Potential e-liquid and vapor testing requirements and laboratory contacts
- Direction and suggestions based on how the FDA regulatory requirements will likely apply to your business
- Your state vaping laws and advertising restrictions which may be more impactful than federal guidelines
- Personal and proactive representation with the FDA, including filing comments and meeting with the Agency
Azim Chowdhury is a vape industry attorney with Keller and Heckman, LLP and is an expert in the FDA, Tobacco, and Electronic Cigarette industries.
Azim has represented many e-cigarette and e-liquid manufacturers, suppliers and trade associations in matters of FDA regulatory and corporate compliance.
Since Azim works closely with the FDA, he has unique insights into the FDA’s proposed regulations: which reg’s are most likely to be enforced and the potential timeline.