Merchant Account Services
The vast majority of merchant account providers in our industry charge at least 3 percent per transaction.
If you’re paying over 3 percent, you’re paying way too much. After a lot of careful research, we found a better option that can cut those rates in half — or more.
Keep More Money In YOUR Pocket
Not all merchant account providers are the same. With most, you’re paying for several middlemen between you and the bank.
You’re covering your agent’s fees, along with their independent sales organization (ISO) or member service provider (MSP). First Data typically handles the processing, adding one more layer between the bank and your business.
Your agent may have even put you in their “high risk” category where you’re charged higher rates. All this adds up to credit card processing fees that are way too high.
What’s Different About TransAct
TransAct is unlike other merchant providers because they cut out not just one, but TWO extra layers in the middle, and all their extra fees. By streamlining the process, TransAct can offer much better rates (below 1.5 percent) than any other merchant processors we examined.
- Other Merchant Providers: BANK – FIRST DATA – ISO/MSP – AGENT – CUSTOMER
- TransAct: BANK – TRANSACT – CUSTOMER
TransAct guarantees savings for any vape space business, whether you’re selling retail, wholesale or online. If TransAct doesn’t reduce your credit card processing costs within 90 days, they will refund 110% of the difference and adjust your rate! (No, the 110% is NOT a typo.)
Benefits of Using TransAct:
- HUGE Cost Savings: You’ll lower your rates significantly with TransAct. Rates are as low as 1.5 percent and may be even lower still.
- One-of-a-Kind Support: In partnership with Chase Paymentech, TransAct offers world-class service and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Improved Time Management: Credit card processing and its associated tasks can eat up a lot of time and resources. TransAct takes care of the work so you can concentrate on what matters most – your business!
- Improved Compliance: Rest assured that your business is in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Global Standard, including data encryption, end-user access control and activity monitoring.
Just Follow These Three Steps to Get Started!
- Fill out the new merchant info request form online and save it to your desktop.
- E-mail the completed form with your last two merchant processing statements to our account rep, Joe Cherry, at [email protected].
- Joe will get in touch with you, or you can call him to learn how much you can save using TransAct at 832-539-6038.
And tell Joe VapeMentors sent you!