[vc_row type=”in_container” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”2/3″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
In this, our first section of show #1, you’ll get the updates on the baddest of the Bad Boys—the FDA—and what the reality may hold when they finally do decide on what hold they have over our industry Events galore coming up with more coming all the day. If you’ve never been to a Vape event, check it out. PLUS an overview of the NATO show, the National Association of Tobacco Outlets in Las Vegas.Vape Radio 3: Intro to VAPE News Radio and the Latest Goings On! Click To Tweet
What you’ll hear today:
- Discussed the FDA and the likelihood of no decision in 2014
- The 9 steps in getting a decision rendered
- Big Tobacco’s involvement and embracing of the Vape Space. It is inevitable, so enjoy the ride.
- The roles of CASAA.org and SFATA.org. Get involved and be informed
- Wells Fargo analyst Bonnie Herzog and her significance in this Vape Space
- There will be more every year and we encourage you to attend
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/3″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”cs-2″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Norm Bour started VapeMentors in 2013 and since then has consulted in every sector of the Vape and CBD space worldwide. He is a renown author, speaker and trainer.