[vc_row type=”in_container” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”2/3″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
To listen to the entire show, with show notes, transcripts and comments, visit vapementors.com/vape-radio/Vape Radio 39: Interview with RJ Reynolds Vapor, and this You have to Hear! Talk About the Current e-Cig Market, the Launch of VUSE and How they Angered the Vaping Crowd - but had Good Reason Click To Tweet
What you’ll hear today:
- Imran Khan and David Howard shares insights to what’s happening behind the tobacco curtain
- We talked about them dissing the vape industry and pissing a lot of people off…
- Do they have a point? Are open systems a danger and will they be regulated out of business?
- Are e-liquids from overseas a liability and a health hazard?
- Fun flavors: are they enticing kids to the vape world?
- The launch of VUSE: nationally rolled out now
- Are e-cig sales slowing or growing?
- RJR is buying Lorillard and how could that change things. Still going through the process but should finalize next year. They couldn’t buy blu, but that was a separate deal.
- Imperial is buying blu and are now positioned as #4 in the Big Tobacco hierarchy
To watch the video version on YouTube, visit http://tinyurl.com/vaperadio. Please note, YouTube does not play the pre-recorded audio interviews.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/3″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”cs-2″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Norm Bour started VapeMentors in 2013 and since then has consulted in every sector of the Vape and CBD space worldwide. He is a renown author, speaker and trainer.