To listen to the entire show, with show notes, transcripts and comments, visit vapementors.com/vape-radio/Vape Radio 39: Interview with RJ Reynolds Vapor, and this You have to Hear! Talk About the Current… Click To Tweet
What you’ll hear today:
- Imran Khan and David Howard shares insights to what’s happening behind the tobacco curtain
- We talked about them dissing the vape industry and pissing a lot of people off…
- Do they have a point? Are open systems a danger and will they be regulated out of business?
- Are e-liquids from overseas a liability and a health hazard?
- Fun flavors: are they enticing kids to the vape world?
- The launch of VUSE: nationally rolled out now
- Are e-cig sales slowing or growing?
- RJR is buying Lorillard and how could that change things. Still going through the process but should finalize next year. They couldn’t buy blu, but that was a separate deal.
- Imperial is buying blu and are now positioned as #4 in the Big Tobacco hierarchy
To watch the video version on YouTube, visit http://tinyurl.com/vaperadio. Please note, YouTube does not play the pre-recorded audio interviews.
Author: Norm Bour
Norm Bour is the founder of VapeMentors and the host of the award-winning podcast Vape Radio. He’s a vape industry coach, speaker, author and can be seen rubbing shoulders with the top influencers in the vape industry.