To listen to the entire show, with show notes, transcripts and comments, visit vapementors.com/vape-radio/Vape Radio 41: Bonus Live Event! Listen to 6 Vape Shop Owners Get Beat Up on Stage; They Have the… Click To Tweet
What you’ll hear today:
This is a BONUS Podcast recorded live at Vape Nights at the Santa Anita Racetrack on November 23, 2014.
- HOW do you develop consistent cash flow, wonders Jason from Apple Valley. HOW do you develop customer loyalty? What about the “older demographics?”
- Zach is dealing with a “challenging” partner!” Are you on the same page as your partner?
- Nikki from Oregon is being sabotaged by her competition…How do you deal with something like that? Fight fire with fire, but do it with CLASS!
- Do you have employees that are less than trustworthy? How does Joey from Burbank handle them? Know that SOME things cannot be taught…
- Whitney wants to know what products to carry in her online store. What do Norm tell her?? A simple lesson for ALL shops and businesses to learn.
- How many lines of e-liquid is enough? DO you really need over 100 flavors like Nick is carrying right now? He gets schooled on how this is NOT a contest of numbers but of QUALITY and about your STORY. What is YOUR story? SHARE it!
To watch the video version on YouTube, visit http://tinyurl.com/vaperadio. Please note, YouTube does not play the pre-recorded audio interviews.
Author: Norm Bour
Norm Bour is the founder of VapeMentors and the host of the award-winning podcast Vape Radio. He’s a vape industry coach, speaker, author and can be seen rubbing shoulders with the top influencers in the vape industry.