To listen to the entire show, with show notes, transcripts and comments, visit vapementors.com/vape-radio/Vape Radio 50: Absentee Vape Shop Owner Crushes His Competition Click To Tweet
What you’ll hear today:
- Develop your brand and competitive position around your personality, your area or market
- Be sure your employees represent you and your audience
- You do not need 2000 sq ft to open your shop
- Carry products your customers want
- You do not need to carry every flavor of every brand nor carry hundreds of flavors
- Training your employees as though you are running a hotel is a good culture
- You cannot teach personality or attitude, but you can teach technical skills
- Social media, i.e., Facebook and Instagram can overshadow your website
To watch the video version on YouTube, visit http://tinyurl.com/vaperadio. Please note, YouTube does not play the pre-recorded audio interviews.
Author: Norm Bour
Norm Bour is the founder of VapeMentors and the host of the award-winning podcast Vape Radio. He’s a vape industry coach, speaker, author and can be seen rubbing shoulders with the top influencers in the vape industry.