Vape Expo NJ saw people fined up to $250 for vaping there. Who is at fault? Listen to hear our take on it.Vape Radio 57: Vape Expo NJ, State Regulations, and Musicians Developing E-liquids Click To Tweet
What you’ll hear today:
- Vape Expo NJ saw people fined up to $250 for vaping there. Who is at fault? Listen to hear our take on it.
- Vape Shop break-ins have become an epidemic. Learn how to protect yourself.
- IndieGoGo says No-No to vaporizers, calling them “drug paraphernalia.” No comment to that BS.
- The mess in Indiana requires anyone selling e-liquid in that state to get a permit. Do you sell into the state of Indiana? Listen to our take.
- Musicians are creating their own e-liquid lines! Is this a trend, and will we see the “Tom Cruise” line in the future?
Author: Norm Bour
Norm Bour is the founder of VapeMentors and the host of the award-winning podcast Vape Radio. He’s a vape industry coach, speaker, author and can be seen rubbing shoulders with the top influencers in the vape industry.