On to our interview with Gregory Conley, President, and Founder of the American Vaping Association. He was the former legislative director for CASAA AND #1 on the VAPE Magazine list of “People to Know” in vaping.Vape Radio 64: Interview with Gregory Conley, Founder of American Vaping Association. The New (and… Click To Tweet
What you’ll hear today:
- Greg shares his take on the state of Indiana anti-vape decision – the worst in the country. It seems that a casino was the responsible party! The back story that you did not know about!
- This law may be considered unconstitutional- but it may be too late…
- It also seems the governor’s staff did not let the governor know about the vapers that want the freedom to vape.
- The FDA Deeming regs biggest challenge: the nebulous grandfather date. Can it be changed?
- It could costs millions per flavor, per nic level- to take a product to market (not $500 as has been bandied around)
- The new regs could close most vape shops nationwide
- What the OMB wants to hear about: the financial effect of job loss. I will go to Washington, DC to testify on 12/8.
- Republicans in office may save this industry! Get involved, go vote.
- And to wrap it up, Greg offers a step by step guide to what to do next
Author: Norm Bour
Norm Bour is the founder of VapeMentors and the host of the award-winning podcast Vape Radio. He’s a vape industry coach, speaker, author and can be seen rubbing shoulders with the top influencers in the vape industry.