This show includes an interview with one of the largest contract manufacturers of e-liquids in the country. We discuss future regulations and how they compare to pharmacy guidelines. We will see more changes in THIS sector than any other one over the next two years.
At VapeMentors we connect with amazing people and significant companies. When you hire me you get not just me, but our entire network. Today you’ll meet one of the resources, known as JSPR. They also own Council of Vapor, and if you need hardware designed, they are the Go to people.
I plan to spend quite a bit of time on this liquid market in the next few months for some of these reasons, plus because I am launching a program to help vape shops double their revenue. One tool to that end is house lines of juice. I’ll be sharing that in the next show or two.
This has been a busy first quarter of 2016 with lots of events going on. Visits to Detroit, San Diego (twice) and Las Vegas (ditto) with more to come. Vegas is becoming a “go to” location for many vaping events as you will hear.
What is it that keeps you up at night? We want to fix that problem with our new class, called VAPE U III. And we need your help! Listen in and offer your input.Vape Radio 74: It’s All About the Liquid! Click To Tweet
What you’ll hear today:
- Interview with Kerry Lam, JSPR brand ambassador, and Monica Schick
- JSPR manufacturers for several dozen product lines
- Their lab was designed from the ground up for FDA and pharma regulations in mind
- Monica comes from the pharma world and compares liquids and drug guidelines
- “GMP” is the standard of any good laboratory: traceability and accountability are paramount
- Sometimes all that needs to be changed is the LABEL
- Manufacturers have an obligation to be sure their products are “safe”
Author: Norm Bour
Norm Bour is the founder of VapeMentors and the host of the award-winning podcast Vape Radio. He’s a vape industry coach, speaker, author and can be seen rubbing shoulders with the top influencers in the vape industry.