It’s like “Speed Dating” for the vape industry and Vape Shop Events is the one show you may never attend or even be invited to. They bring together just two dozen buyers and two dozen sellers and they all spend two days meeting and developing relationships. The net result? BUSINESS happens. And that has been missing from the industry for a long time.
We interviewed Mike Sessoms, the founder, who offers insight into the program and why you should attend if you are a serious player in the vape space.
Meanwhile: Still…no word from the FDA. We all wait, and wait, and wait. As soon as we know, we’ll share it here and bring you interviews from many that can offer their insight.
VAPE U III: Vape Summit. 3 days. 12 hours. 9 speakers (or more!). Starring the most amazing thought leaders in the vape space to educate and empower you. Coming in June.
We asked ourselves: What do YOU want to know? We interviewed tens of thousands of vape professionals and asked them: What keeps you up at night? What worries you the most?
And we got hundreds of responses and drilled it down to just a few areas and then found the best people in the industry to address them.
Coming: Webinar series on contract manufacturing, provided by some of the most prominent legal minds in the space.
Is it worth creating your own juice or should you have a co-packer do? What are your liabilities and exposure? We’ll address them all.Vape Radio 75: The Smallest Vape Show in Town! Click To Tweet
What you’ll hear today:
- Vape Shop Events brings in 27 direct manufacturers (sellers) and introduces them to 20 volume sellers for 20 minutes
- Manufacturers include hardware, coil companies, wick companies, and e-liquids.
- One fee (from sellers), covers travel, lodging, and food. Everyone eats together to build relationships. Buyers do not pay.
- This venue may help the distribution issue that is a logjam in the industry
- These VSE shows are held quarterly with successive shows in Park City, UT, La Jolla, CA, and Scottsdale, AZ
Author: Norm Bour
Norm Bour is the founder of VapeMentors and the host of the award-winning podcast Vape Radio. He’s a vape industry coach, speaker, author and can be seen rubbing shoulders with the top influencers in the vape industry.