Keeping the latest vape products in stock that customers want to purchase is challenging, but also necessary. This is why product selection is a key component of not only running a vape shop, but running a successful one. In this article we’re going to scope in on which low, middle, and high-end vape mods you should keep stocked up.
In any vape shop there should be three categories to cover your overall product line-up. Each of these categories will serve as a way to reach a specific audience.
Low-End / Beginner Vape Products
The low-end category should be a selection of products that offers a mild performance while maintaining high appeal, as well as promoting a low retail price. These products should appeal most to older customer and newbies because they are easy to use and understand.
- Retail price between $30 and $60
- Should include tank and battery
- Great for older customers that are non-technical and just want an easy way to start vaping
- Beginner vape products are often manufactured by brands like Eleaf, Joyetech, Kanger, and Innokin.
- These products aren’t as popular as other mid or high-end products, often coming with a mild performance, and low retail price, however these brands still produce high-quality products.
- It’s important to keep up to date on the new hit vape products from these brands that offer the best battery life, performance, and appeal, while still maintaining a low retail price.
Here is what we recommend for low-end or beginner vape products:
These are all examples of products that present great performance, high appeal, and priced reasonably lower than other products available on the market.
Mid-Range / Intermediate Vape Products
The mid-range vape products category should be a selection of the most popular products on the market, covering all bases when it comes to performance and appeal, but includes a balanced retail price to attract the majority of your foot traffic. The customer is more drawn to this category since they’re comparing the price between both the low-end and high-end product categories. These products appeal to customers that are intermediate vapers with a fair understanding of tanks, ohms and battery safety.
- Retail price between $75 and $120
- May not always include a tank
- Great for intermediate users that want a little more power and customization
- Mid-range vape products are commonly the most popular, and have a balance when it comes to features, performance, and price.
- The mid-range products you want to keep stocked up on come from brands such as SMOK, iJoy, Wismec, and Sigelei to name a few.
Here’s what we recommend for mid-range vape products:
High-End / Advanced Vape Products
The high-end products category isn’t as important when it comes to your product selection since these products come with a higher retail cost. However, it’s a wise decision to include this category in your shop for the select few customers that are willing to pay a higher price, as it also affects the impression the customer receives from the store as a whole.
- Retail price of $120+
- Heavy focus on design and artistic decorations.
- Highly customizable and normally don’t include a tank (and the customer probably wants their own choice of tank anyway).
- Products are geared towards the vapers that are more into high-end performance, technology, “cloud chasing”, quality, and appeal.
- Price isn’t typically a determining factor when they’re looking to purchase.
- The high-end products you want to keep stocked up on comes from brands such as Lost Vape, YiHi, Sigelei, and Volcano Ecigs to name a few.
Here’s what we recommend for high-end vape products:
These are all examples of products that deliver high quality, the latest technology, and remarkable appeal, while they also include a higher cost.